Bridgeton Elementary School is holding a consignment sale to partially fund their "Journey to Washington DC." They encourage everyone to consign their gently used items at the Consignment Sale. It is an easy way for you to earn money and clean out your home. You set the price and keep 60% of the selling price! Plus there are no participation fees. The other 40% goes toward their Washington DC fund. If you are interested in selling contact Mary Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here
for more details.
Cliffs of the Neuse State Park and Friends of the Cliffs will be presenting its 6 th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting and Flotilla Friday, Dec. 6 th . Events begin at 6:00 pm with flotilla beginning at 7:30 pm with Santa arriving. Food and refreshments will be available for purchase. Movies by the Lake will follow. The following donations are accepted: Monetary gifts for Friends of the Cliffs, new unwrapped toys for Toys for Tots, and canned goods for local Soup Kitchen.
12.06 - Morehead City's Annual Tree Lighting
Morehead City’s Annual Tree Lighting ceremony begins with Santa and Mrs. Claus’ arrive at 5pm with the tree lighting at 6pm. Join in the fun with Christmas carols and an ice skating rink.
12.07 – Morehead City Breakfast with Santa
The Carteret County Partnership for Children will be hosting Breakfast with Santa at Applebee's in Morehead City, NC. On Saturday, December 7, he restaurant will serving up short stacks of pancakes for a TALL cause - bringing much needed programs to families with children ages 0-5 in the Carteret County area. Breakfast will be served from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Tickets are $7.00 and can be purchased in advance by calling the Partnership office (252-727-0440). Each ticket purchased includes a picture with Santa.
12.08 - Swab & Shop
A-L-L Awareness and Riley's Army is hosting a Bone Marrow Drive to find a match for Anthony Mabery who is fighting his third battle against Leukemia. Become a registered donor and get tested via cheek swab plus you can shop during their Vendor Extravaganza! Reps from Origami Owl, Scentsy, Your Perfect Bow, Paparazzi Jewelry, Pampered Chef, Homemade Crafts, Local Bakeries, Face Painting, Concessions, Raffle, and more! $3 Admission. Swab & Shop takes place from 2-6pm at Lakeforest Elementary School, 3300 Briarcliff Dr., Greenville, NC. www.facebook.com/anthonysfightforall
12.13 - 12.14 - A Night of Winter One -Acts
The WHS Playmakers will present their Family Theatre Night production of, A Night of Winter One- Acts, on Friday and Saturday, December 13 & 14, 2013 at 7:00 PM, in the Washington High School Auditorium. Tickets are $3.00 with children under 5 admitted free and can be purchased from a cast member or at the door. If you have any questions, please contact R. Travis Carter at Washington High School (252) 946-0858 or by email at email@example.com. Theses plays are produced through special arrangement with Pioneer Drama Service of Englewood, Co.
12.20 - American Red Cross Blood Drive
The Carteret County Chapter of the American Red Cross is holding a blood drive at Emerald Isle Parks and Recreation Community Center, 7500 Emerald Drive, on Friday December 20th, 2013 from 2-7 PM.