"People"magazine is reporting that RYAN REYNOLDSand BLAKE LIVELYgot married this weekend. FLORENCE WELCH of FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE supposedly played three songs at the reception.
KIM KARDASHIANquit botox six months ago because of KANYE WEST. Kanye's mom died after a cosmetic surgery procedure in 2007, so he's not a fan
A 40-year-old man with a big heart hanging from his neck and a pair of scissors in his back pocket was arrested Saturday morning after climbing a fence at MILEY CYRUS'Los Angeles home. Miley wasn't there at the time. The guy told police he and Miley were MARRIED. He was arrested for trespassing and burglary.
It was one of the worst weekends at the box office in the last 10 years.
7. The Possession was the number-one movie in the country for a second straight weekend after earning only $9.5 million.
8. Lawless stayed in second with $6 million.
9. The Words, starring Bradley Cooper and Olivia Wilde, opened in third with $5 million.
10. The Expendables 2 fell from third to fourth with $4.8 million.
11. And The Bourne Legacy also dropped a spot, landing in fifth with $4 million.
Apple is expected to announce the new iPhone on Wednesday. According to some message board posts out of China, in order to meet the demand, the government has FORCED some colleges to shut down and send their students to factories to put together iPhones. The students get paid about $61 per week, working 12 hours a day, six days a week.
38% of workers skip lunch because they're too busy to eat. HUH? Rest assured I am not included in this statistic!
Return to: Gina's Blog Blog